The Greek Indian Business Association (GIBA), established in June 2019 with the support of the Indo-Hellenic Society for Culture and Development (ELINEPA), is a member-driven non-profit organization that fosters knowledge-sharing and networking among Greek and Indian businessmen and investors. GIBA is dedicated to encouraging the development of Greek-Indian economic relations by providing cross-border legal and professional facilities to interested entrepreneurs.
GIBA members represent all facets of the international professional business community addressing critical investment and technical issues, with specific programs focused on industry, trade, tourism, shipping, aviation, logistics, film production, life sciences, insurances, banking, information and communication technology, real estate, energy, and venture capital, among others.
GIBA looks beyond business into a whole range of other Greek-Indian activities like education, tourism, sports, films, and entertainment, which are emerging as important areas in the relations between the two countries. The Association works closely with the Indo-Hellenic Society for Culture and Development (ELINEPA) to provide support to educational, social, cultural, environmental, and other issues.
Objectives & Services to GIBA Members
· Create an interactive business community in Greece and India.
· Create a bilingual website in English and Greek, as well as open forums in social media like FB, Twitter, etc. for the better promotion and interaction among the members on the global level.
· Provide business information, contacts, and networking opportunities, nationally & internationally.
· Lead overseas business delegations and participate in national and international trade exhibitions.
· Organize conferences, lectures, and workshops, business summits, business and trade missions, B2B and B2C meetings.
· Develop the sectors which are redefining Business with new dimensions – Tourism, Shipping, Logistics, Entertainment, Media, Sports, Education & other Sectors.
· Increase job opportunities.
· Identify and interface with potential partners, buyers, collaborators, and Investors.
· Interaction with Ministries, Consulates and other Government bodies in both countries.
· Provide legal and business support services in Greece and India.
Corporate Members of the Greek Indian Business Association (GIBA) are entitled to have their websites hyperlinked on this webpage. It thus connects them directly to the Greek, Indian, and International market.
Please click on the following logo image to register as a member of the Greek-Indian Business Association. The deadline for the registration of founding members is September 30, 2019.
This page provides important Business links on various sectors of the economy in Greece and India
A special column with news related to the economy and tourism in Greece and India. Please visit often for updates.
Greek Indian Business Association Central Office: 64 Zoodochou Piges str., Athens 10681 Registered Office: 15 N. Florou str., Athens 11524 Tel. / Fax: + 30–210–3846757, 211-4081463 e-mail: [email protected]
This post is also available in: Ελληνικα (Greek)