This page aims to inspire the readers by transferring some sparks of wisdom from the Greek and Indian civilizations that illuminated humanity for thousands of years. You are free to republish the below material in any medium or form.
Edited by Dimitrios Vassiliadis
5. Kavafy and Krishnamurti on Freedom from Fear
India: Jiddu Krishnamurti
Greece: Constantine Kavafy
4. Patanjali and Epicurus on Contentment
3. Pythagoras and Gandhi on human behavior towards animals
2. Pausanias and the Bhagavad Gita speak of divine consciousness, which is present in all divisions of time.
India: Bhagavad Gita
1. Dr Bimrao Ambedkar and Nikos Kazantzakis on Religion
India: Dr. Bimrao Ambedkar
Greece: Nikos Kazantzakis