GREECE AND CYPRUS
- Athens Center for Indian and Indo-Hellenic Studies (Library, research, educational courses of Hindi, Sanskrit and Indian Philosophy and Culture)
- School of Foreign Languages, University of Athens (Courses of Hindi)
- Panteion University, Center of Eastern Studies for Culture and Communication
- University of Piraeus, Department of International & European Studies provides Postgraduate studies οn the BRICS Countries
- Institute of International Economic Relations
- ELIAMEP, Asian Studies Program
- Museum of Asian Art, Corfu (It has a collection of statues of Gandara Art and a valuable library)
- Vedanta Study Cycle, Athens (Studies in Vedanta Philosophy)
- Krishnamurti Library, Athens (making Krishnamurti’s work available)
- Omilos Meleton – Cultural Institute, Nea Ionia – Attica, Heracleion Crete (Courses of Indian Philosophy)
- Shantom- House of Culture, Chalandri – Attica (Courses of Bharat Natyam)
- Hellenic Society for Asian Studies, Athens
- International Master’s Programs in Greek Universities taught in English
- Study in Greece, Official portal
- Chair for Greek Studies, School of Language, Literature and Culture Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
- Modern Greek Language Studies, Department of Languages, School of Social Sciences and Languages at VIT Vellore, Tamil Nadu.
- Indian Society for Greek and Roman Studies, M.J.P. Rohilkhad University, Bareilly, U.P., India, Publishes the “Yavanika” Journal for Hellenic Studies.
- High Commission of the Republic of Cyprus in India (Courses of Modern Greek language).
- Greek Club Kyklos, 10/16, Kobi Bharot Chandra Road, Kolkata – 700 028. Τel.: 0091-33-559.26.42 (Mr. A.R. Chakraborty)
- Study in India, Official portal
This post is also available in: Ελληνικα (Greek)