Within the framework of the series of open lectures on Indian Philosophy and Culture, the INDO – HELLENIC SOCIETY FOR CULTURE & DEVELOPMENT and the SHAKTI YOGA STUDIO present a musical evening dedicated to Nada Yoga and the classical musical tradition of Benares.
* Introduction to Nada Yoga by Dr. Dimitrios Vassiliadis, Chairman of ELINEPA.
* Tabla Solo by Pandit Kishor Mishra, renowned musician from the Banaras Hindu University.
* Tabura by Rahil Karpozilou.
* Bhajan (Devotional song) by Kostas Kalaitzis
* Nada yoga practice on the chakras.
Entrance is free but we encourage you to make a donation to the musicians!
Date: Saturday, 08/06/2013, 18:00-20:00.
Venue: Shakti Yoga Studio
17-19, L. Fotiadou Str. 116 36 Mets, Athens
Please make sure to book your seat asap by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org